Wednesday 8 February 2012

Beginning

This is my first entry in my Gaming and Movies blog. I love games. There are many ways to play games, either gaming systems: xbox360, playstation, nintendo, atari. Also, there is board games: Monopoly, RISK, Clue, Life. There are Card games: Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Bridge, Canasta, Euchre. Computer gaming sites, www.pogo.comwww.king.com, www.bigfishgames.comwww.gamehouse.com

You may have heard of some, or even all of these. You may even have some of the gaming systems in your home. You might think, why waste my time playing games? You're probably right, what good is having fun right? ;)

                                                    
I was playing on Pogo.com, I'm a Club Pogo member, and I checked to see how long I've been a member with Pogo.com for. It's been 9 years since I joined Pogo.com, and almost 1 year since I became a member of Club Pogo. I enjoy playing on Pogo.com as they have a large number of games, strategy, card, puzzle, arcade, etc. Puzzle games are my favorite. I enjoy challenging myself. 

Then there is my King.com account. On King.com, you can play games for free, or, you can go in tournaments for a small fee, with a chance of winning money prizes. Again, lots of different types of games to choose from. 

Some of the games on both Pogo.com and King.com, are featured on Facebook (Big surprise).

Big Fish Games is designed for Downloadable games for your PC or Mac. They have many different games, all of which you can test before buying. As a member of Big Fish Games, games cost $7.14, non-members pay $10.21 (CDN). Big Fish Games also has games that you can play online, as well as games for your iPhone/iPad. They also have a Facebook page which they use to tell fans of new deals they have out, new games that are coming to the site, and sometimes even a freebie to give away.

Cell Phones now have games as well, you can find games to play anywhere you go. So, ask yourself one more time, why waste my time playing games? the answer to that question is: It's FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment