Thursday 15 March 2012

Backyard Monsters

One game I enjoy playing is Backyard Monsters. Created by Kixeye, it is a RTS game (Real Time Strategy). Everything you do in this game gives you points towards your next level. Every building you build, every monster you create, every upgrade you do, every resource you bank, all goes towards your next level. Unfortunately for me, the higher I go in levels, the worse my computer is for loading the game. There ends up being so many things moving around that I lag really badly.
 As you can see from the picture above, this game is offered on facebook. It is also offered on Google+, however, I have noticed that the games differ between the two companies. (eg: no Inferno on Google+.)

Kixeye has a few other games to play as well, however, I have not tried them myself. To see what other games Kixeye offers, visit: http://www.kixeye.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment